- $20 purchases 3 hot, nutritious meals for a Transylvania County home-bound person
- $25 purchases a monthly bus pass and 20 public transportation tickets for a low income or disabled rider for work, education or daily errands.
- $40 purchases 6 hot, nutritious meals for a Transylvania County home-bound person.
- $50 pays for one round trip to and from dialysis for a disabled passenger.
- $50 provides Ensure liquid nutrition for a month to a medically-frail older adult.
- $75 helps provide books and supplies for a single parent attending employment certification classes
- $100 provides for a qualified instructor for a Self-Sufficiency class
- $100 pays a utility deposit for a low-income rental home.
- $100 provides childcare at four financial literacy workshops, allowing low-income parents to attend.
These are just a few examples of how your support can help us to help others. Donations to WCCA of any amount are appreciated and go directly to client services. Designated donations are welcome. Your donations are fully tax-deductible.
Mail your contribution today to: WCCA, P O Box 685, Hendersonville, NC 28793.
Or call (828)693-1712 x111 to use your credit or debit card for your donation.