We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Click HERE to download our employment application.
Current Job Openings
• EHS-CCP Coach/Mentor and Monitor - Responsible for the compliance and training EHS-CCP Partners consisting of multiple centers and family child care homes. Provides on-site coaching and mentoring to improve teacher-child interactions. Ensures that the Child Care Partners are meeting training and performance standards by WCCA and Early Head Start.EHS-CCP Coach/Mentor and Monitor Job Description
• Enrollment and Recruitment Specialist - Ensures that there is a viable system in place to recruit and enroll eligible children for centers and home based options in the service area; recruits and enrolls children for the service area. Ensures monitoring and agency tracking of enrollment of services.Enrollment and Recruitment Specialist Job Description
• EHS-CCP Child/Family Service Advocate - Works in collaboration with center staff to ensure children and families receive comprehensive services according to Head Start Performance Standards. EHS-CCP Child/Family Service Advocate Job Description
• Teachers Assistant - To assist and cooperate in a supportive role with the Lead Teacher in developing and implementing a program of activities that promotes the social, emotional and physical development of each child enrolled in a group in accordance with Head Start and NC Pre-K Performance Standards.Teacher Assistant Job Description
• NC Pre-K/Head Start Teacher - This position involves providing high-quality educational experiences to enhance school readiness for eligible four-year-olds that comply with the Head Start Performance Standards, NC Division of Child Development and Early Education and NC Pre-K requirements.NC Pre-K HeadStart Teacher Job Description